Also See- Mercedes AMG Project One Hypercar
2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C Price in India
|C200||Rs. 42.54 lakh|
|C220 d||Rs. 43.54 lakh|
|C250 d||Rs. 46.87 lakh|
Prices of the new Edition C range start at Rs 42.54 lakh and go all the way to Rs 46.87 lakh. This makes the new special variant roughly Rs 2.5 lakh pricier than the regular trims. However, the price increase is justified through the additional features and the new designo Hyacinth red paint option.
2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C Features
The new 2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C comes with a handful of new features for both the exterior and interior. These additional features make the C-Class sedan an even more attractive option.
- New designo Hyacinth red paint option
- Front apron spoiler lip and rear spoiler painted in black
- 5 twin spoke light alloy wheels painted in high-gloss black with a high-sheen finish
- ‘Edition C’ exterior badge
- Night package – front twin louvres, mirror housings, beltline and side skirts in black
- LED logo projector for front doors to welcome owners with Mercedes-Benz logo
- Interior cabin with Open-pore black ash wood trim finish
- Sports pedal in stainless steel with embossed rubber studs
- Garmin® Map Pilot SD card navigation system standard across variants of the ‘Edition C’
2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C Specifications
|C200||C220 d||C250 d|
|Engine Displacement||2.0-litre four-cylinder||2.2-litre four-cylinder Turbo Diesel||2.2-litre four-cylinder Turbo Diesel|
|Maximum Power||184 BHP||170 BHP||204 BHP|
|Peak Torque||300 Nm||400 Nm||500 Nm|
|Transmission||9G-TRONIC automatic||9G-TRONIC automatic||9G-TRONIC automatic|
Like we said, the new 2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C is available in all three engine variants- C200 Petrol, C220 d Diesel, and C250 d Diesel. The petrol engine is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit that outputs a maximum power of 184 BHP and a peak torque of 300 Nm. The C220 d and C250 d are 2.2-litre four-cylinder Turbo Diesel engines that are basically the same motor but in a different state of tuning for each oil burner. For the C220 d, this engine outputs a maximum power of 170 BHP and a peak torque of 400 Nm. For the C250 d, the engine has been tuned to produce a maximum power of 204 BHP along with a peak torque of 500 Nm. All the engines come mated to a 9G-TRONIC automatic gearbox.
So, what do you think of the new 2017 Mercedes C Class Edition C? Will you choose this car over the regular trims? Do you think the new features make up for the increase in price? Share your views with us by penning them down in the comments section below. Also, stay tuned for latest news on new cars and motorcycles in India.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 3.7 stars
3.7 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Very Good
- Your Rating