Based on official events and spy images, here are at least 5 confirmed updates for the upcoming Tata Harrier facelift.
Here is a list of 5 upgrades that will likely be available on the Tata Harrier facelift, which will likely launch in the coming months. Harrier has been a prominent SUV in the segment since its inception. However, there has been tough competition from some new products, including the incredibly popular Mahindra XUV700. Now, to compete against its rivals, Tata is prepping a facelift model aimed at remedying the shortcomings of the existing model. Some of these points will likely be addressed in the facelift version.
You may also like: CA Shows How Rs 15 Lakh Car Like Base Tata Harrier Actually Costs Rs 36 Lakh
5 Major Upgrades for Tata Harrier Facelift
- Petrol Engine – In a bid to make the Harrier more accessible to a broader range of audience while keeping an eye out for affordability, we will witness the arrival of a petrol powertrain with the Harrier facelift. The new motor will be a 1.5-litre four-cylinder turbocharged unit that will output 170hp and 280Nm of torque. The same engine could even power the updated Safari.
- EV Version – One important model that the Harrier could spawn is the Harrier EV. At this year’s Auto Expo, we saw Tata Motors enticing the audience with the EV concepts of the Sierra and Harrier. Additionally, Tata Motors has already showcased its dedicated future EVs in the form of CURVV and Avinya, which will arrive in a couple of years. Therefore, an electric version of the Harrier could arrive with the launch of the facelift..
You may also like: 2023 Tata Harrier Facelift Looks Splendid in Latest Visualization
- All Wheel Drive (AWD) – This has been rumored for a long time now. There are ample chances Tata Motors would love to offer an AWD option on the Harrier. Especially since the XUV700 and Scorpio N get it too. That would significantly enhance the Harrier’s capabilities off the beaten tarmac. It should certainly impress those looking for a luxurious experience while on a mild off-roading track.
Updated Styling Package
- CURVV–inspired Design – We have witnessed the Harrier and Safari carrying on the bold design for a long time. While it still looks striking, the designers would be eager to incorporate certain styling elements of the CURVV and Avinya to the Harrier facelift too. The same was even somewhat evident in the latest batch of spy images.
You may also like: Tata Harrier Facelift Test Mule Crashes Into Divider
You may also like: Tata Harrier with Lamborghini Urus Body Kit in First-Ever Walkaround Video
- Refreshed Interior – Finally, the fans would be eagerly waiting for design and layout changes to the interior cabin of the Harrier. The features on the Harrier are already aplenty but the facelift could offer even more luxurious in-cabin features. The infotainment system is already updated to a 10.25-inch unit as the previous one was just too sluggish and outdated. These are some rumoured upgrades that we could witness with the upcoming Tata Harrier facelift.