Revolt RV400 in India first electric motorcycle, priced at Rs 1.26 Lakhs (ex-showroom) and also packs a lot of features on board. Here is the complete list.
Revolt RV400 is the new gossip in India, as it debuts as India’s first electric motorcycle that too priced in a good budget. It looks like a street-naked motorcycle but performs like your regular 125cc commuter.
But at a price of Rs 1.26 Lakhs or an EMI of Rs 3,499 for 36 months, Revolt RV400 offers a pack-load of features onboard. Another thing is that RV400 is India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled motorcycle.
FYI, the Rv400 uses a 3KW electric motor with a 3Ah 72V battery, which offers a riding range of up to 156 kms. The top-speed achievable on the e-motorcycle is 85 km/hr on the Sport mode. Here is the complete features list:
- Removable Battery
- Direct Charging Port
- Swap Station For Batteries, where you can exchange your discharged battery for a new one for a nominal cost. Also, with this service, you can get the battery delivered at your choice of location.
- Three Riding Modes – Eco, Normal And Sport
- Top Speed Of 85 km/hr
- Four Different Exhaust Notes which can be changed
- Regenerative Braking System
- Fully Digital Instrument Console Showing – Riding Range, Speed, Battery Percentage, Trip Meter
- Artificial Intelligence with Integrated E-Sim Card
- Remote Engine Start and Lights On through Mobile App
- Revolt App for tracking bike, geo-fencing, remaining battery status and more
- LED headlamps
- Single-piece handlebar
- Single Step-up Seat
- Upside-Down Forks at the front and adjustable monoshock at the back
- Front and Rear disc brakes with CBS
- Brakes for the front and rear operated through the hand
- Relaxed Riding Position
- High Ground Clearance
WARRANTY AND PRICING
- Unlimited warranty for lithium-ion battery
- Five Years and 75000 kms warranty on the motorcycle
- EMI Plan of Rs 3,499 For 36 months or 3 years