Here are some key features that you are likely to miss in the Mahindra XUV700. Yes, it is hard to believe that Mahindra has missed some basic features in the otherwise fully-loaded mid-size SUV. But as they say, no car is perfect. Apart from the features we are about to mention, the XUV700 sports a ton of segment-first features too. However, there are these key features that are too basic to miss for a car of this segment and price point. The prices of the XUV700 have been announced in their entirety and the entire lineup is will be available for booking from October 7 onwards. But before making that booking, refer to this post to know what you are likely to miss.
Features Missing In The Mahindra XUV700
The list is not too long but the basic nature of the features is a bit surprising. For a car that boasts of plenty of segment-firsts, the unavailability of these features will sting the customers a bit for sure. Let us discuss these misses in a bit of detail.
- Ventilated Seats is a feature that the rivals of the XUV700 possess. In a country where the temperature is mostly hot, having ventilated seats is a boon. However, this feature is not offered on the Mahindra XUV700, which is sad.
- Auto-Dimming IRVM is something that even cars from a segment below offer. It is an important feature to have, especially while driving at night. The mirror cuts out the lights from the car behind you and doesn’t let them reflect towards the drivers’ eyes. This is essential when a lot of people don’t use low beam.
- Captain Seats refer to the two individual seats in the second row. The Mahindra XUV700 comes in only 5 or 7 seat configurations. This means that there will be no option of individual captain seats for the second row. A lot of people prefer that 6-seat arrangement for a better and premium in-cabin experience.
- All black upholstery might have been a reasonable offering for a whole bunch of people who don’t want to deal with the maintenance of Beige colour interiors. Also, the younger people prefer the all-black theme which gives the car a sporty feel.
- Sliding Second Row Seats feature has also been given a miss in the XUV700. This could have been useful for people of more height. Having the option of sliding the seat back and forth allows for the accommodation of people with long legs.
- Sun Blinds are also available in the rivals of the Mahindra XUV700. On hot summer days, having sun blinds on the windows can give you a lot of relief. However, it has also been given a pass.
These are some of the basic but key features that Mahindra XUV700 has given a miss. Having said that, there is a plethora of other modern tech that might still woo you towards the mid-size SUV. Let us know in the comments, which features will you miss the most.