Volkswagen Vento, Polo, and Ameo receive Connect App technology, which allows us to access a lot of information about the car and driver as well. Along with this, a new colour is also launched.
The Volkswagen Connect is a connected vehicle assistant, which offers various information about the car. The key highlights include a trip tracking meter, fuel cost monitor, location behaviour, driving behaviour and more. This technology now comes on the Polo, Ameo and Vento models. Along with this, Volkswagen Vento, Polo, and Ameo also get minor updates. The German automaker has introduced a new ‘Lapiz Blue’ colour across these three models. The Connection Edition will be available on these models without any additional cost.
The Volkswagen Connect can be paired with your mobile phone through Bluetooth and its mobile application. The App is available on Android as well as iOS devices. Following are the highlights of the Volkswagen Connect:
- Trip Tracking – It allows users to track every trip that the car has made once the phone is paired to the car.
- Fuel Cost Monitor – Helps in keeping a tab on the fuel expenses.
- Driving Behavior – With this feature, we can monitor the driving style of the driver. Individual scores for acceleration, braking, engine speed, engine temperature etc. are given which helps the user to improve their driving.
- Location Sharing – It helps the user to share the last parked location of his car.
- SOS Call – The app can directly connect a call to different helplines from user’s phone.
- Service Appointment – With this, the dealership gets to know when the car is due for service. Accordingly, the dealership will contact the user.
Volkswagen Vento gets dual front side Airbags, 15′ diamond cut alloys and body colored rear spoiler. Also, the Polo GT receives chequered seat fabrics and the normal Polo get leathered seat fabrics.
Volkswagen has introduced New Lapiz Blue Color, Moonstone color radio surround trim, Glove Box light, Rear USB port, and 16′ Gray alloy wheels across all three models.
The price of Polo starts at Rs 5.55 Lakhs and goes up to Rs 9.39 Lakhs. Volkswagen Vento starts at Rs 8.38 Lakhs up to Rs 14.02 Lakhs. The Ameo starts at Rs 5.65 Lakhs and goes up to Rs 9.99 Lakhs (all prices ex-showroom).
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating