Variant wise features list of 2018 Maruti Ertiga has been leaked online. The new-generation MPV is launching on 21st November 2018. Deliveries are scheduled to begin by end of November.
2018 Maruti Ertiga is all set to enter India on 21st November, i.e, tomorrow. Ahead of the launch, the variant wise feature list of Ertiga has been leaked online. Here we have the complete feature list according to each variant.
The new-gen MPV receives a complete makeover with a larger body, new alloy wheels and lots of feature upgrades.
It will also feature the new 1.5 Litre petrol engine that came first in Ciaz. Interestingly, now it receives micro-hybrid SHVS technology even in the petrol variant along with the diesel one.
Following are the variants and their features:
2018 Maruti Ertiga LXi/LDi (Base Variant)
- Tilt Adjust Steering Wheel
- 12V charging port in the front
- Manual air conditioning
- Projector headlamps
- Central locking
- LED tail-lamps
- 60:40 split-folding second row of seats
- 50:50 split-folding third row of seats
- 15-inch steel rims
Safety features on this variant include:
- Dual airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Isofix child seat mounts
- Speed sensitive door locks
- Rear parking sensors
2018 Maruti Ertiga VXi/VDi (Mid-Spec Variant)
- Rear AC vents
- Remote keyless entry
- Body coloured door handles and outside rear view mirrors
- Turn indicators in the wing mirrors
- Wheel caps for the 15-inch steel wheels
- 12V charging port in the first and second row
- Day/night inside rear view mirror
- Electronically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Four speaker audio system with USB, AUX and Bluetooth connectivity
- Steering-mounted audio and telephony controls
Additional safety features on this variant include:
- Electronic Stability Program (AT)
- Hill Hold Function (AT)
2018 Maruti Ertiga ZXi/ZDi (Top-End Variant)
- Automatic climate control
- Front centre armrest with storage space
- Push button start/stop
- Front seatbelt height adjust
- Front fog lamps
- 15-inch alloy wheels
- Rear defogger, wash and wiper
- 12V charging port in all three rows (two in the front)
- Two tweeters
This variant receives no additional safety features.
2018 Maruti Ertiga ZXi+/ZDi+ (Top-end Variant)
- SmartPlay infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and navigation
- Rear parking camera
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Despite getting a lot of new features, there are some features that we think are missing. It misses out on LED headlamps and LED DRLs which Ciaz and Swift offer. It also does not offer more airbags, which we think is inadequate. Also, the touchscreen infotainment comes in the top-end ‘+’ variants, which would usually come in the second-last top variant too.
2018 Maruti Ertiga will use a new 1.5 Litre petrol engine that pumps out 105 BHP and 138 Nm of torque. The 1.3 Litre DDiS diesel engine is carried from generations, which produces 89 BHP and 200 Nm of peak torque.
As per early reports, only petrol variant gets an automatic transmission unit as an option. Standard transmission options on both the variants will be a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Fresh reports also suggest that Ertiga diesel variant will offer a claimed mileage of 25.48 kmpl. In the real world conditions, it would still deliver up to 21 kmpl.
- Readers Rating
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)
- Your Rating