BMW India has launched new petrol variants of the 3-Series in India. The new BMW 330i replaces the 320i. It is available in two trims – Sport Line and M Sport. The launch of the 330i further highlights BMW India’s intentions to cater to enthusiasts among the car buying lot. Prices of the BMW 3 Series 330i start at Rs. 42.40 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Read on to know more about the BWM 330i India price, specifications and other details.
BMW 330i Price in India
|Variant||Ex-showroom Delhi Price|
|BMW 330i Sport Line||Rs. 42.40 lakh|
|BMW 330i M Sport||Rs. 44.90 lakh|
There are two variants of the 330i on offer – Sport Line and M Sport. Both variants are cheaper than their 320d diesel counterparts. There is a price difference of 1 lakh Rupees between the 330i M Sport and 320d M Sport with the latter retailing for Rs. 45.90 lakh currently.
BMW 330i India – Specifications
|Length x Width x Height||4633 x 1811 x 1429 mm|
|Wheel Type and Size||17”/18” Alloys|
|Boot Space||480 litres|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||57 litres|
|Engine Type/ Displacement||2.0 L Twin Turbo 4 Cylinder Petrol|
|Top Speed||250 KMPH|
|Acceleration (0-100 km/h)||5.8 seconds|
|Transmission (Gearbox)||8-speed Automatic|
|Mileage (estimated)||16.05 KMPL (claimed)|
Powering the 330i is a twin turbo 2.0 L petrol engine that makes 252 HP and 350 Nm. It comes mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission. This is the same engine that also powers the BMW 3-Series GT petrol. BMW claims a 0-100 KMPH time of just under 6 seconds.
BMW 330i India Features
- LED headlamps
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto headlamps
- LED fog lamps
- LED tail lamps
- Paddle shifters
- BMW Head-up display
- 9 speaker audio
- BMW ConnectedDrive – iDrive touch controller with handwriting recognition and a 22.3 cms colour display, DVD drive and integrated hard drive (20GB), BMW Navigation system Professional with 3D maps (integrated Global Positioning System-GPS), BMW Apps, Connectivity through Bluetooth and USB/AUX IN connectivity, Rear View Camera along with Park Distance Control (PDC) Rear (BMW 330i Sport Line) and PDC Rear and Front (BMW 330i M Sport Edition).
- M Sport Package- M alloys, M Steering wheel, M logos, Chrome trim on centre console, high gloss black grille
- Safety features- Driver and passenger airbags, head airbags front and rear, side airbags for driver and front passenger.
- Driving modes – Comfort, ECO PRO, Sport, Sport+
BMW 3 Series 330i Colour Options
- Sport Line – Alpine white, Black Sapphire, Meditteranean Blue
- M Sport – Alpine white, Black Sapphire
Stay tuned to Car Blog India for more updates on the new BMW 330i India. Also, watch this space for a comprehensive BMW 330i India test drive review.