Manufacturers are offering great discounts on their unsold BS4 stock of motorcycles including Triumph, Ducati, Kawasaki, KTM, Honda, Suzuki and many more. Find out all such amazing deals here.
The BS6 deadline is just a few days away and manufacturers are still left with unsold BS4 stock of motorcycles. The ongoing Corornavirus virus scare has made it even worse. Dealerships are offering massive discounts on these beautiful motorcycles to sell out the last few BS4 stock. Even though the Supreme Court was requested for an extension on the sale of BS4 vehicles, the apex court has rejected the plea.
There are some amazing deals that can be had on premium motorcycles as well. We’d advice you to check out these deals online and avoid going out in these times. Offers may also vary from dealership to dealership. Any how, here’s a comprehensive list of all the amazing deals that can be availed on BS4 premium motorcycles :
Triumph Motorcycles India is offering discount on select BS4 motorcycles. The discounts are even bigger on the bigger motorcycles. Here’s a list of all that you can avail from Triumph for its BS4 motorcycles in India :
- Triumph Tiger 800 XR – Benefits worth Rs 2.8 lakh which includes pannier set worth Rs 1 lakh and a store voucher worth Rs 1.5 lakh + extended warranty of two years.
- Triumph Tiger 800 XCx – Benefits worth Rs 1.66 lakh which includes a pannier set worth Rs 1 lakh and an in-store voucher worth Rs 35,000 and an extended warranty worth Rs 31,000.
- Triumph Street Triple RS – can be brought at an EMI of ₹ 10,999 for five years.
- Triumph Bonneville T100 – can be had with zero per cent interest and an EMI of Rs 11,599
- Triumph Street Scrambler – can be had with an easy EMI option of ₹ 8700
- Triumph Street Twin – can be purchased with an EMI option of Rs 7500
The Italian manufacturer is giving out huge discounts on their BS4 motorcycles. If you always dreamt of owing one owing one of these Italian beauties, perhaps this is the best time for it. Here are all the Ducati motorcycles with their respective discounts :
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro – Discount of Rs 3.5 lakh
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 – Discount of Rs 3 lakh
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro – Discount of Rs 1.5 lakh
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 – Discount of Rs 3 lakh
- Ducati Monster 821 – Discount of Rs 3 lakh
- Ducati Diavel range – Discount of Rs 2.5 lakh
- Ducati Panigale V4 S – Discount of Rs 1.5 lakh
- Ducati Panigale 959 – Discount of Rs 1 lakh
- Ducati Panigale 959 Corsa – Discount of Rs 1 lakh
Here’s what Harley Davidson has to offer to clear up their last few remaining stock of BS4 motorcycles :
- Street Range – Some dealerships are offering discounts on the BS4 MY2020 Street 750 and Street Rod. The discounts are upto Rs 37,000 for the Street 750 and Rs 25,000 for the Street Rod.
- Sportster Range – Dealerships are offering cash discounts for up to Rs 75,000 on BS4 versions of these motorcycles for the model year 2019. Some other dealerships are offering benefits worth Rs 75,000 for the remaining BS4 stock of its Sportster range.
- Softail Range – The most amount of discounts can be availed from the Softail range. The motorcycles are of the model year 2019 and the benefits range from cash discounts of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.5 lakh on the Fat Bob and Rs 2 lakh discounts on the Fat Boy and Deluxe. Some dealerships are also offering benefits of upto Rs 1.5 lakh on the Softail range.
Suzuki Motorcycles India
Suzuki is offering a range of benefits and discounts on its mass-market motorcycles but there there aren’t any offers to be availed from Suzuki for its premium bikes. However, Suzuki is still offering some discounts on its 250cc range.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Gixxer SF 250 – Discounts up to Rs 20,000 + free insurance worth Rs 12,000 + exchange benefit up to Rs 7000.
With the BS6 update, we sadly see the demise of the legendary Hayabusa in India. As for some other Suzuki big bikes, you can avail discounts at the dealer level for the GSX-S750, V-Strom 650 XT and even the GSX-R1000. Check out with your local dealer for any unsold BS4 stock of these motorcycles.
Indian motorcycles does not have many unsold BS4 stock of motorcycles left with them and thus there are not many offers to be availed here. However, the manufacturer is still left with single units of the 2020 Indian Scout (Thunder Black), 2018 Scout Bobber (Star Silver Smoke), 2018 Chief Dark Horse (Thunder Black Smoke), and the 2019 FTR Race Replica in its fleet.
Moreover, there are eight units of the Indian FTR1200S (Thunder Metallic over Thunder Black) and one unit of the FTR1200S (Red over Steel Gray) available. These motorcycles can be had with discounts up to Rs 1 lakh.
BMW also a couple of bikes to clear out before the BS6 deadline hits. Here’s what you can avail from BMW Motarrad :
- BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS – Discounts worth Rs 70,000. In fact, they are available for an on-road price of Rs 2.99 lakh and Rs 3.49 lakh, which originally were their ex-showroom price.
- BMW F 850 GS – Discounts of up to Rs 3.5 lakh at the dealer level.
Honda Motorcycles India Limited
Honda does not have major discounts to offer on their premium motorcycles on any unsold BS4 stock. However, many mass-market Honda motorcycles can be had with discounts up to Rs 10,000. Other than that, here’s what Honda has to offer :
- Honda CB1000R – Discounts of up to Rs 2 lakhs
- Honda CB300R – Flat Cash Discount of Rs 5,000
The Japanese manufacturer seems to be still left with quite some big bikes and there’s plenty to be availed from here at Kawasaki. Here’s some tempting deals on these sensational Japanese motorcycles :
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 and Z650 – you can avail flat discounts of Rs 85,000 on the Ninja 650 and Rs 75,000 on the Z650.
- Discounts available at the dealer level on the limited BS4 stocks of the Ninja ZX-6R, Vulcan S, Versys 650 and the Ninja 400.
- The company is also offering an extended warranty of 1 year/30,000 km in addition to the standard two-year warranty that the manufacturer has to offer.
KTM is offering a massive discount of Rs 2.65 lakh on the BS4 Duke 790. In fact, with that much of discount, the ex-showroom price of the middle-weight sports naked is coming down to just Rs 5.99 lakh. The Duke 790 is a steal deal at the price.
MV Agusta motorcycles are sold in India via MotoRoyale – the multibrand dealership – and they are offering massive discounts of Rs 3 lakhs on the MV Agusta F3 800 RC, Brutale 800 America and the Turismo Veloce 800.