Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Facelift has been spied for the first time in India. We expect the lifestyle pick-up car to launch in India in mid-2019. Here are the main upgrades that you can expect in the upcoming facelift.
Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is one of the handful pick-up lifestyle cars in India. Along with a lifestyle car, it is a serious off-roader too. It is quite famous in the off-roader community because of its ready-for-anything capabilities. Also, it is quite popular in the modification club as we see different mods done on this pick-up truck. In January, it received a minor update with some additional features. Now, for the first time, the facelift of the V-Cross has been spotted testing. So check out the things that you can expect in the upcoming facelift.
1. Since it is a facelift, minor design changes are expected on the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross. The spied mule gets a revised front grille, aggressive headlamps, L-shaped LED DRLs, tweaked fog lamp housing and a blacked out B-Pillar. Also, we can see a new and larger 18″ set of alloy wheels.
2. Inside the cabin, it might get minor upgrades. A new dashboard design, an improved instrument cluster, a revised touch-screen infotainment system and some material upgrades might come with the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift.
3. Currently, the D-Max comes with a 2.5 Litre CRDi diesel engine. This engine produces around 134 BHP of power and 320 Nm of torque. We expect the facelift to get the Thai-spec diesel engine. It might get the 1.9 Litre diesel engine that produces around 150 BHP of power and 350 Nm of torque. This engine might be compliant with the BS-VI emission norms.
4. It comes with a 5-speed manual gearbox currently. There are chances that a 6-speed automatic transmission can come on the facelift. More expensive off-road SUVs like Fortuner and Endeavour also offer Automatic units. The Thai-spec version gets an automatic unit, so the Indian-spec facelift also might get one.
Also Read: These are the Best Automatic SUVs In India!
5. Current features of the D-Max include Luxurious black leather seats, 6-way Electrically Adjustable Driver Seat, Auto Cruise, 6-way adjustable driver seat, Power Foldable, and Adjustable ORVMs, ESC, Sift-on-fly 4WD, Traction Control System and more. So, there might be some slight feature upgrades onboard.
6. The suspension of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Facelift might be tuned for better performance. Currently, it uses Independent Double Wishbone, Coil Spring in the front and Soft Ride, Leaf Spring suspension in the rear.
7. In the last, comes the prices. The V-Cross comes in two variants – Standard and High. The range starts from Rs 14.82 Lakhs up to Rs 16.31 Lakhs. So expect a bit premium of around Rs 50,000 more than the current price.
- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating