The 2022 Hyundai Venue has been showcased by the Korean auto giant and it features new tech and styling elements that make it an instant hit.
People were already excited about the new features in the 2022 Hyundai Venue and the official video confirms the veracity of these assumptions. Venue is a popular compact SUV and takes on the giants of the segment in Tata Nexon and Maruti Brezza. To make sure that the product remains fresh and appealing, Hyundai is about to launch the facelifted model with a plethora of modern features and trendy styling. We have compiled a few reasons that could make the 2022 Hyundai Venue an instant hit even before its June 16 market debut.
You may also like: New Hyundai Venue Adopts Sensuous Sportiness Theme for Bold Outlook
You may also like: 2022 Hyundai Venue Facelift Imagined With New Tucson’s Facade
5 Top Features of 2022 Hyundai Venue
Having garnered thousands of bookings already, here are the top 5 features propelling its appeal.
You may also like: Kia Sonet and Hyundai Venue CNG Models Coming Soon
- Drive Mode Select: The new Venue will feature Eco, Normal and Sport modes that would vary the driving characteristics of the SUV. Drive modes are becoming increasingly popular among cars these days. People get to drive the car according to their situations and needs. Drive modes allow the driver to strike a balance between fuel economy and performance.
- Home to Car (H2C): With Alexa and Google Voice Assistant built into the vehicle, you would be able to effortlessly automate a ton of functions like turning ON/OFF the AC from your home. This feature is well in line with the latest connected experience that aims to connect the home environments and the vehicle using Alexa for added comfort.
- Sounds of Nature: This feature allows the driver to play their favourite sounds of nature to have a smooth experience behind the wheel. We all know how hectic and stressful the traffic situation can get in the cities. Sounds of Nature puts natural music in the background to soothe you and put you in the right mood to tackle anything on the roads.
You may also like: Hyundai Venue N-Line to Be Sportiest in Class, Launch with Facelift
- Connecting LED Taillamps: For the people who are into the aesthetics of a car, the connected LED taillamps showcased in the official video look premium and lend a modern road presence to the Venue. The night driving with these is a treat for the people driving behind you who could be forgiven to mistake the Venue for a vehicle from a segment above.
- 2-Step Rear Reclining Seats: A first-in-segment feature on the 2022 Venue is the 2-step reclining rear seat. This is introduced taking in mind the comfort of the rear seat passengers. Freeing up a little extra space to recline the rear seat is that extra step taken by Hyundai that could make a world of difference by enhancing ride comfort, especially on long journeys.