BMW M760Li xDrive Price in India
|Variant||Ex-showroom Delhi Price|
|BMW M760Li xDrive||Rs. 2.27 Crore|
|BMW M760Li xDrive Model V12 Excellence||Rs. 2.37 Crore|
In BMW’s own words, “The BMW M760Li xDrive emphasises the sporty appearance, while the focus of attention in the Model V12 Excellence is more clearly on the luxurious character of the vehicle.” Basically, the Excellence trim does not get the sporty M alloys or the M Steering and is devoid of M Badges. Instead, it gets a V12 badge on the boot lid.
Mr. Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said, “Presented by the BMW M GmbH, sixth generation of the exclusive luxury limousine is the most powerful BMW ever. The BMW M760Li xDrive stands for two important directions of our product strategy in India: the further expansion of our M portfolio and strengthening our presence in the upper end of the luxury car market. The BMW M760Li xDrive embodies everything M Performance cars are: dynamic and agile, with precise handling, enhanced performance, all coupled with outstanding comfort for the ultimate everyday usability.”
BMW M760Li xDrive India – Specifications
|Length x Width x Height||5219 x 1902 x 1481 mm|
|Wheel Type and Size||20” Alloys|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||78 litres|
|Engine Type/ Displacement||6.6 L TwinTurbo V12 Petrol|
|Top Speed||250 KMPH (limited)|
|Acceleration (0-100 km/h)||3.7 seconds|
|Transmission (Gearbox)||8-speed Automatic|
|Mileage||7.8 KMPL (claimed)|
Under the hood lurks a 6.6 L Twin Turbo V12 Petrol. It churns out 610 HP and 800 Nm. All this means this 2 tonne limo will do 0-100 KMPH in just 3.7 seconds! Despite all this savagery, BMW is claiming a fuel efficiency figure of 7.8 KMPL. Good luck trying to achieve that!
BMW 7 Series M760Li India – Features
It is impossible to cover all the features the 7-Series offers. Here’s a list of the ones that caught our eye-
- Gesture Control – recognises six pre-defined hand movements for control of a number of functions. This includes volume control, accepting or rejecting phone calls, acknowledging check control messages, closing an information window, changing the camera angle etc.
- Remote Control Parking and BMW Display Key – a driver can park his BMW 7 Series into a tight parking space without being inside the car. Besides other information, the smart key also displays service reminders, cabin temperature, mileage range and fuel level.
- BMW Touch Command System
- Wireless Charging
- Sky Lounge
- BMW Laser Light
- Massage Seats
- Ambient air package
- Air suspension
- Optional BMW Night Vision
- Auto Start-Stop, ECO PRO mode, Brake-Energy Regeneration
- Radar-based Driver Assistance – Steering and Lane Control Assistant, Lane Keeping Assistant with Active Side Collision, Active Cruise Control with Stop & Go function and Rear Collision Prevention and Front Cross-Traffic Warning
Rivals of the new BMW M760Li include the Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG, Audi A8l W12 and the Maserati Quattroporte GTS.
Stay tuned to Car Blog India for more updates on the new BMW M760Li xDrive India.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- BMW M760Li xDrive
- Reviewed by: